Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Yeah! I'm now part of the blogging world!

Finally I get to be a cool kid and have a blog. Until recently, I haven't had internet at home and have been left out of a whole new realm of life --- the blog world. But really I was blogging before blogs began --- I just sent out weekly emails to all my friends and family via email, but this works much better. I just wonder how many of them will really ever check it.

Today was a great day. I was able to get a two hour nap in this afternoon --- this makes me sigh with pleasure. I greatly needed it after Joel and I switch the rooms our office and guest bedroom were in. We spent all morning lugging a bed, hutch, and a roll top desk among much smaller furnature between two rooms. All of this just so you can read this blog right now (we couldn't get internet in the old office, but I'll leave that whole discussion for another day).

The smell of shrimp in the oven is calling my name --- so I'm going to go have some dinner!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Ilike your blog, Wendy...it'll be like talking to you! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger