Wendy D. Smith

Monday, June 09, 2008

Summer Break

It happens after each semester.

I get really excited that I'll have a break from work. And I think about how much I'll enjoy staying at home and accomplishing tasks.

Then after about two days of staying at home, reality sets in.... and I schedule all kinds of things.

I've been off work for about a month and I think I've only stayed home about 3 days. The rest of the time I've been working on RivKids stuff, Kids Kamp, tutoring, and other random projects.

Why can't I just sit down and relax??..... guess I have my Grandpa and Dad's genes... they both could(can) only sit down long enough to think of another project to tackle.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wendy...I'm so glad you're writing on your blog again! I can't wait to see you and Jake! Lots of love...Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger