Wendy D. Smith

Monday, February 14, 2005

Wonderful Valentine's Day

Today has been such a wonderful day! First, I had a great nights sleep --- no awaking due to coughing. I had a great workout while watching TV. Since Joel and I finally got our new TV in the basement, we moved the TV in our upstairs living room into our bedroom and the TV in our room to the workout room. We're hoping this encourages Joel to workout a bit more --- we'll see if it works or not. Then our basement furniture arrived and looks great!! (We got a red sofa and love seat that are nice and cushy!) Now to the best part --- Joel came home for lunch to see the new furniture and when he was getting ready to leave, he opened the door and there was a package inside the door. He sent me a dozen roses for Valentine's day!! I was so suprized and happy! --- especially because he thinks Valentine's day is a made-up holiday. I have such an awesome husband. I'd put a picture of them on here, but I'm not quite sure how to do that yet.

Well, I need to do a few more things before I head off to work. Have a great day!

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Dan Price said...

tag...your it!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

Awww...nice Joel.

Can't wait to see your new basement set up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger