Wendy D. Smith

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Best Baby Product I've seen in a While

Joel and I had a little date night over Christmas break. We had a few gift cards so we decided to go shopping and spend them. I had a gift card to Target and didn't want to buy myself clothes since I only have a few more weeks to be in maternity stuff and don't have any idea about what size I will be after Luke comes, so I started look for stuff for Jakers (what any good mommy does right?).

I ended up splurging on a bib --- a all leather bib. They are called Lucky Spills by Mally Bibs (http://mallybibs.com/) It has a magnetic clasp and fits up to 2.5 years.

I absolutely love it!!! It was totally worth the $20! Because it is leather, everything just wipes off super easily and never stains. Plus Jake isn't strong enough yet to pull it off. And because it is magnetic, you can hang it on the fridge for easy access. I've pretty much thrown away all of my other bibs.

Oh, I forgot to mention, they are really cute too -- very stylish!

4 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Hyser Family said...

Wow! I was just thinking about getting some bibs I can wipe off. I'll have to check these out.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

They are totally worth the money! You really only need one per kid unless you want to keep another in a diaper bag.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Those are cute - I'll have to look into that.

Hey - if you need any more winter maternity clothes, I have bunches... all my "BIG" stuff from Hazel was at this time last year. Couple sweaters, tshirts, etc that might come in handy. I feel like we "grow" pregnant in a similar way (or at least, we did) - so my clothes might work for you. Just a thought.

:)

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I am not commenting on the post...as my kids are now 18 and 11.... but this is my first visit to your blog; I have been visiting Riverview and found the blog list on the website today. I wanted to comment on how you describe your profession but there was no link to directly email you that I could see. I am 42 and just finished pre-algebra at LCC. Considering that I have been away from textbook math for 24 years I was pretty pleased to 4.0; what really has me laughing, though, is that my son in the 6th grade was doing all the same things I was - great; I can do 6th grade math at 42! My daughter is in Calc at MSU. Sigh. Hope to meet you someday--beautiful family! I blog too, at thejournalidontkeep.blogspot.com
Jacque Meadows

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger