Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Weekend-O-Fun

Joel and I spent the first part of our weekend visiting his parents. I was a great guest, considering that I feel asleep on their couch about 45 minutes after we got there. But we had a nice time watching StarWars again and eating at Outback Steakhouse. It was also the first time that we went somewhere and left Stokley (I usually take him with me). He had a wonderful time at JR & Trisha's house. He came home utterly exhaughsted!

On Sunday we also went to Jaden's party which was great fun.

The party was at our house on Monday. JR, Tricia, the kids, Kelly & Josh, Joel H, Molly & Myron along with Gideon and Sadie (dogs) came over for some grilled goods. It was a great time hanging out in the sun and just being able to spend time with friends. (PS: I LOVE having friends over, so feel free to come hang out when ever we're home.)

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

Thanks for the super fun party! We had a great time and the food was wonderful (as I made apparent by stuffing my face without thought to what a pig I was being!). Gideon slept the whole way home and pretty much the rest of the evening! Nice byproduct of the day! Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger