Wendy D. Smith

Thursday, May 26, 2005

My wish has come true!

For all of you who know me really well, you know that my job has had me working nights -- usually until 10 pm. Well, the end is near! This summer I only have to work until 8pm at the latest. But the BEST news is my fall schedule:

Mondays: Teach at MSU from 4-6
Tuesdays: Teach at LCC from 8-10 AM (lab/lecture), MSU from 4-6, work in the Lab from 7-9 pm as a rover
Wednesdays: Teach at MSU from 4-6
Thursdays: Teach at MSU from 4-6
Fridays: Teach at LCC from 8-10 AM

Yeah! I get to teach three classes and not at night. I'll be able to have dinner with my husband four times a week!

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Joel said...

This pumps me up beyond belief.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

HAHA
So glad you got a good schedule this fall. I know you and Joel will enjoy getting to know each other again...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger