Wendy D. Smith

Monday, November 28, 2005

Worship

Sunday when I was listening to Joel's band play at church, I was thinking about how the secular world must think it crazy for us to get together and sing to our God. But then I started thinking about how much music affects our lives. You listen to it in the car, at home, in stores,and while on hold on the phone. My students can't even walk from one class to another without turning their ipods on. Perhaps this incessant need to listen to music comes from the desire that is inside of us to worship something. Just something to think about.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

Hi, my name is Brandi. I'm from Riverview (currently living in Germany). I was just checking out Riv blogs and thought that I would say Hello.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger