Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I love Pajama Days!

I've been pretty busy this semester, so I took today as a pajama day. I stayed in my pj's all day long and didn't leave the house, except to take Stokley on a quick walk. It has been such a nice relaxing day. I've done a lot of work, but it just seems so much better to do work in my pjs knowing that I don't have to hurry to run off somewhere. So here's what I did:

* finished my lesson plans for the rest of the year for my 050 class
* finished one of my last three lesson plans for trig
* did the monthly finances
* made four lasagna
* made one pot of chili
* cleaned the kitchen
* hung a lamp from the ceiling
* did two loads of laundry
* sewed up a small whole in my duvet cover
* watched two episodes of Trading Spaces
* ate three pieces of cake (they were small pieces)
* had a bowl of ice cream

and I still have all evening to myself! (as you can see, I didn't work on my self control with food!)

Now that I'm getting way ahead on my school work, I'll hopefully be blogging more.

Oh, exciting news! Joel and I are going to spend Christmas with my mom and Jennifer and Tony in Houston. It'll be so fun to be with Olivia for her first Christmas. I miss her lots.

Well, I long hot bubble bath is calling my name. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger