Wendy D. Smith

Monday, September 25, 2006

Where have the last two weeks gone?

I can tell that work is back in full swing --- life has exploded in the past two weeks.
Here's a quick recap:

I went to my cousins wedding in Indiana. It was very interesting since her husband is Serbian and they were married in a Serbian Orthodox church.

I went to the eye doctor and spent $300 on new glasses.

With the help of my graders, I graded 144 exams last week. (They didn't do as well as I had hoped. I always hate when my students don't do well. I wish I had time to help them all one-on-one. It is amazing how their attitudes towards math can change by a simple one-on-one conversation and a little pep talk.)

I took the third-grader that I tutor for out for pizza. She's a really cool girl. I enjoy spending time with her.

I cleaned my living room carpet.

Joel and I started a new (additional) small group. We're going through Mere Christianity.

I was able to get ahead on lessons, homework assignments, and quizzes for trig!

I feel that I've neglected my friends lately though. Mari, Jessica, Lynners, Josh, Daneal, Autumn ---- I've thought about you all a lot this week but just haven't had the chance to call! Miss you guys!

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wenders,

I miss you too. We are all bad friends. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger