Wendy D. Smith

Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm not a kid anymore

I hate when I try to do things that I used to do when I was younger and can't do them so well anymore. Yesterday I jumped on a trampoline for about 10 minutes. Today my legs told me that I'm too old and out of shape for that. (hmm.... maybe it's just that I'm out of shape....we can hope!)

This weekend was a busy weekend. We spent Friday night with some "Mexico" friends watching a high school football game. It was a blast to be back in that setting. Then on Saturday we spent some time with Joel's family celebrating Betsy's 1st birthday. You can check out some pictures here. I worked a bit on Sunday then went to Riverview. Noel's preaching through Titus and I'm pretty excited about it. Then we spent the rest of the day with our "Mexico" friends.

I'm super excited about all the friendships we made in Mexico and even more excited at how we've kept them up as we've integrated back into our "normal" lives.

Here's a new picture of Olivia! I can't wait to see her at Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

Olivia is so cute and getting so big!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger