Wendy D. Smith

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I miss being home

I'm discovering that I don't really like working 12 hour days. I've been working a lot of them lately; hence the lack of blogging.
Here's an outline of my day today:

5:10 Got up and let the puppies outside
5:30 Let the puppies inside
6:15 Got up to find the dogs had chewed up a bouquet of flowers. They were mad that I didn't let them in our bed.
8:00 Left the house to hangout with Missie
10:00 Left Missie's house to work at the church
11:50 Left church to work at LCC
5:00 Left LCC to work at MSU
8:00 Left MSU to finally come home to see my cute hubby and doggies
8:30 Blogging

Thankfully I only have two more weeks of work left!!!!! Then I get a four week break from LCC and a three week break from MSU!

Joel and I had a fun Thanksgiving. We spent a couple of relaxing days at my parents' house. We hung out, shopped, visited my Gramma, and golfed. (I had fun driving the golf cart!) Then we came home to a slight drain problem and had Joel's family over for dinner. It was nice to see all of our families.

Hopefully I'll be better at blogging over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger