Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ahhh..... a sigh of relief

I gave my final yesterday, finished grading and put the grades in the computer.

Christmas shopping is done.

It's time to relax!

I've decided that I'm really going to try to relax this Christmas break. Usually I try to accomplish a project, but this year I'm not. (Ok --- I may do a few small things around the house, like touch up some paint, and clean the carpets --- we all know that if I don't accomplish something each day, I feel like a loser.) I'm going to spend time with my puppies and catch up on some movies!

Sounds like a great plan --- we'll see if it really happens.

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Molly D said...

You deserve some rest! Do it! :)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I hope you're enjoying a little "down" time! We can't wait to see you soon! Lots of love...Karen

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Ok, looks like my plan is not happening.

I spent five hours on Monday working on committee work at LCC.

On Tuesday, I spent most of the day cleaning and organizing at Riverview.

Hmmm.... I think I need a new plan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger