Wendy D. Smith

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Random Occurence in November

Today while Jake was napping, I was outside helping Joel prepare the yard for winter. With the "help" of the dogs, I had finished picking up all the sticks, had rolled up the hoses and put them in the shed and decided to sweep all the mulch back into the mulch beds. As I was doing so, I felt a sharp prick through my glove on my thumb. (I was wearing those little little gloves for winter.) I thought to myself, "Wow, I must really have a sharp little piece of wood stuck in my glove." I looked down and much to my surprise, I saw a bee stinging me. What in the world!?! I thought all the bees were either dead or "hibernating". Needless to say, I made sure that bee wouldn't live to see next summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger