Wendy D. Smith

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tonight Joel took Jake with him to worship team so that I could have a night all to my self.

This is what happened when they got home.

I changed Jake's diaper and put him in his jammies. Joel got him his milk cup.
He looked at me and said "night, night".
Me: "Is it time for you to go night, night"
Jake: "no, no" (very softly)
Me: "Is it time for mommy to go night, night"
Jake: "YES"
and he went and sat on Joel's lap.

He's such a daddy's boy at night! It was so cute and innocent that it almost made me cry!

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Awww...that is so sweet. He's such a darling...I miss him already. I hope you're feeling well and getting lots of rest for the big day! Love you!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Hyser Family said...

Sweet boy!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

Awww...learning from his Daddy to look out for his Mommy. Give that sweet boy a big hug and kiss from his Auntie Molly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger