Wendy D. Smith

Monday, May 16, 2005

Another Crisis Has Ended

Today I said goodbye to my Chevy Cavalier as we traded it in for my new 2001 Mitsubishi Galant. I was a little sad to say goodbye. We'd had a lot of good time together --- trips to college and home, trips to North Carolina and home, and an awesome stereo that my brother put in for me. But it was time for it to go.

I now have my Galant --- with a remote control starter! (that's my favorite feature of the car). I'll have to start making some new memories with it! (to see a picture, check out Joel's blog.)

No matter what, I'm really glad that the car crisis is over!

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

So glad you guys found such a great car! It's very pretty! I can say that because it's your car. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger