Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Why I love RivKids

Today I taught the younger kids large group. We sang this really fun song, called Superman, which talks about how God loves us just the way we are. Then we learned about evangelism through Philip and the Ethiopian. Later in the day, I saw some of the kids that were in my large group singing the Superman song. I was so excited. I love seeing kids take what we've taught and put it into practice.

Since we're studying about the church, the older kids have spend the last few weeks planning to build their own church. Next week they are going to begin building their models. They have room such as the Fruit of the Spirit room and the encouragement room in their churches. I love these kids!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger