Wendy D. Smith

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Almost back to Normal

I'm feeling much better today. Tons of sleep has helped me greatly! And my house is actually clean and back to normal! (Sorry that it wasn't clean before you came over JR!)

Joel was taking with his family this weekend and his dad applied for a job in Hastings -- which isn't too far way (30-45 min i'm guessing). I think its for a job that's pretty similar to the one he has now and its with the same union. So if you think about it, pray for the job situation and for wisdom about whether they should move or not. If they do move, it means they'll be much closer to their soon to be first grandchild who arrives in September.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wendy...I sure hope you're feeling better. I'm sorry you've caught a cold! We'll keep you in our prayers. Love...Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger