Wendy D. Smith

Monday, June 13, 2005

Is it only Monday.....

I can't believe its only Monday... this week seems so long...and I have so much to accomplish before I get to rest...Stokley ate my Bible today...definately have to spend more time with him...only got 4.5 hours of sleep last night...I worry too much...work is going well...

I listened to Steve's message today. He talked some about will power and how that can get us in trouble. Wow --- that really home hard. The past few days have all been about my will power and trying to do things on my terms with my strength.No wonder it has been so crazy. I've got to let go and let God have control. That's my goal for the rest of the week!

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

I know that giving up control is very difficult. I will be praying for you!!
I love you!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Molly D said...

Hang in there, sweetie! We'll pray for you too. I'm glad day 2 went better! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger