Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Do I Laugh or Do I Cry

Wow! Today has been one long day! I left for church this morning at 9:05 and returned home at 9:07. I spent the morning helping with RivKids, then finished all the decorating for kids kamp which began tonight.

Kids Kamp went pretty well for the first night. We had a few no shows for helpers and a glich here or there, but overall the kids had fun. And that's the important part isn't it?

Then Joel and I came home and found that Stokley had torn up a two inch by six feet long portion of the carpet in the basement. Boy was he in trouble! I'm pretty sure that he was just mad that he was left alone all day long. No matter what, he lost his roaming priviledges.

So now I'm home trying to relax after a crazy day. I'm full of emotion and I'm just not sure whether I want to cry, laugh or fall asleep. Maybe I'll do all three!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger