Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, June 19, 2005

I Survived!

I've survived kids kamp. Even thought I am incredibly tired, Kids Kamp was well worth it. The kids had an amazing time. My favorite part was Friday night when Joel was up on stage leading the kids in their song and all 300 kids were surrounding him. (If anyone has a picture of this, I'd love to have one!)

I've also survived Molly's baby shower. I drove about 3.5 hours on Saturday morning to go to my sister-in-law's baby shower and then drove 3.5 hours back. Caffeine is a wonderful thing when driving!

I'm hoping to have a few hours to rest up this afternoon. All the house work will just have to wait another day.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

AND THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

It was so incredibly sweet of you to come all that way to be with me! And thanks for manning the gift list as well. You're the bestest sister ever and I LOVE YOU!

And the baby says, "kick kick" which means "I love Aunt Wendy!" ;)

I hope you can rest up this week! You certainly deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger