Wendy D. Smith

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The count down has begun!!!

I only have two more real days of work, then two days next week of exams and grading and then I'm free ... Free for three whole weeks from students!!

Ok, I love my students, but I'm ready for a break from them... I'm sure they are ready for a break from me.

But you really don't want to hear about that. What you want to hear about is how Tricia and I are sitting her on her couch watching Ruldoph and blogging on our new laptops. We look like a pair of geeky girls. Our husbands are laughing at us.

This fun new laptop is Joel's big Christmas present. It just came in the mail today. I'm taking the opportunity to use it while he is playing poker because after he's done, I'll probably never get my hands on it again. I think I should be able to open a present tonight too!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I think you should get to open a present too. Tell Joel his Mom said to "share". Love ya...Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger