Wendy D. Smith

Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Yes! I finally made it through The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe without any nightmares! (As a kid, I was super scared of everything that had anything to do with a witch. My fifth grade class when to see the play of the Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, but I closed my eyes and plugged my ears through the whole thing).

After three attempts, Joel and I finally made it to the movies last night. The movie was very good and even made me a bit teary. I recommend it to all of you to go see it.
I only have two things that I would have liked to have changed: 1) I wanted to get to know the characters more. But I guess that's what the next several books (and hopefully movies) are for. 2) I would have loved to hear what Aslan said to Edmund while they were standing on the rock. This would have been a great conversation for the world to hear about forgiveness. But overall, I still think the movie was wonderful.

(as I'm typing this, Joel is yelling at the playstation. He got a world series of poker playstation game. In the words of JR Miller, "He's out of control!")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger