Wendy D. Smith

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The best Christmas Present ever!

Joel and I received the best Christmas present ever this year. We didn't get it on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. But December 26,2006 will be a day that I remember forever! We were give a very precious gift. However, we are going to have to be very patient --- it takes 9 months to get here!

Yep, that's right! I'm pregnant! September 4th a new baby will bless the Smith household! I'm so excited, I can't wait to be a mommy (to something other than a puppy).

And for all of those that want to know, yes, we will be finding out if it is a girl or a boy.

(By the way, I've five weeks along and the baby's heart starts beating this week!)

5 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting for you guys! :D

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Karen said...

We're so happy for you...and for us too! We love being Mamaw and Popaw! We're praying for you every day. Lots of love...Karen

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Congratulations!!!!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Hyser Family said...

Hooray! I'm thrilled. What a joy he/she will be. Sleep all you can now! :0)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

We are so excited for you guys! We pray for you every night :)

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger