Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sleepy O so sleepy

I've never wanted to sleep so much in my entire life! I think I've taken more naps in the last two weeks than I did in my entire college career. But it definitely beats being sick! The puppies love taking naps with me --- especially Stokley. He's always ready to curl up in bed with you!

This past week school started, tutoring starting and life has exploded. But after 13 hours of sleep on Friday night, I had a very productive weekend. Here are some of the things I accomplished (we all know how much I enjoy accomplishing things):

1. wrote a syllabus
2. created 20 homework quizzes
3. adapted 30 worksheets (thanks to my friend Andrea who lent me hers!)
4. made four worksheets
5. wrote one homework assignment
6. updated class notes
7. finally took down my Christmas tree
8. cleaned
9. paid bills

I actually feel prepared for this week.

Tomorrow is my first doctor's appointment. It's supposed to take 2 hours. I have to meet with the nurse first then the midwife. I'm sure that it will be a fun time of being prodded and pricked -- I'll let you know how it goes! I'm hoping that I will be able to hear the baby's heart beat tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Hyser Family said...

Are you having a midwife delivery? I think you'll be really happy if that's the route you choose. They are super knowledgable and have lots of creative ways to make you more comfortable.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I'm not planning on having a midwife delivery, but the office makes you meet with her at your first appointment.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Molly D said...

How did the appt go? Is your head swimming with all the info they gave you? I read all the stuff they loaded us up with right away and then felt overwhelmed and put it all away for a few months! Did you hear the heartbeat? Oh, I am so excited...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger