Wendy D. Smith

Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm so mad, I'm screaming!!!!!

For those of you who know me well, you know that I like to make lists and complete them. Well, I've had a project on my list to do before Jake comes that I've been trying to do all summer. I just wanted to touch up some paint in the office and our bedroom. We originally purchased the paint from Sears, so in May, I went to Sears to pick up the paint. --- No such luck, they were out of the quarts. I went back in June, they had one of three colors that I needed in stock --- OK, we are getting somewhere. I go back in July, still out of the other two quarts. (I'm getting pretty frustrated by this point, especially since it takes about 15 minutes to track down someone at Sears who works in the paint department.) Finally, last week I was able to get the last two quarts that I needed. My project will finally be able to be crossed of the list.

So tonight I spent half an hour touching up spots in the office and the bedroom. I walked back into both rooms about an hour after I was done just to find that both colors were WRONG!!! Now I don't just need touch-ups, whole walls need to be repainted! Will this project ever end?????

Now I have the dilemma --- Have I completely forgotten what colors we chose? or Has Sears changed their bases and the paints no longer match?

Plus, touching up paint was a small task that I could accomplish, now I've created a big tasks that Joel will have to fix. I'm just so frustrated that I could scream each time I think about it!!

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

AAAAGGGHHH!!! Stupid Sears! I'm sorry! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger