Wendy D. Smith

Monday, November 12, 2007

As promised

Here are a few recent pictures of Jake.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He had his two month check up today. He weighed in at a healthy 13 lbs 9 oz and measured 24 1/2 inches. Both his height and weight are in the 90th percentile. He also survived his first set of shots. He cried some, but I think it was mostly because he was hungry. I had started feeding him while waiting for the nurse to come and he was very upset that I took away his bottle!

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Yay...new pictures...I've been waiting for my "Jake fix"! He's so adorable...I can't wait to hold him again! Lots of love...Grandma Karen

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Molly D said...

Oh so cute!!!!

Jake likes to hover in those 90th percentiles too...we like to build 'em big in this family! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger