Wendy D. Smith

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Accomplishments

Jake is changing and growing all the time. It seems each week he's doing something new. Yesterday he played in his exersaucer for the first time. He loved it. He plays with all the toys and spins around in his seat.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

He decided that it was time for him to sleep through the night. Joel put him to bed at about 9pm and we didn't hear a peep from him until 7am! It was a great night of sleep for all of us!

4 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Hyser Family said...

Wendy -- such a cutie! :) I love looking at the pictures. Quick question -- are you still using the homemade baby wipes? Just following up to see if it something that I want to try. Do you think it is cheaper than the store ones? Let me know when you have a chance! :)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Yes, I'm still using the homemade wipes. I think they work great and they are really easy to make. There is more of an up front cost -- container, paper towel, baby oil and baby soap. But after that you really only have to keep buying paper towel. A half a roll of paper towel wipes last me about 2 weeks. So I use about 1 roll of paper towel per month -- about$1.50 per month on wipes.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Hyser Family said...

Okay thanks! I think we are going to try this out. What kind of a plastic container did you opt for?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I just use a rubbermaid container and cut slits in the lid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger