Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Great day to stay inside

Since the weather was not very cooperative and Joel's in Chicago at a Bulls game, I took advantage of the day. I got home from church about 12:30 and promptly changed into my pjs. I even went as far as taking out my contacts. Then I circled up on the couch and watch about 4 hours of Nashville Star (the country version of American Idol), mostly because there wasn't much better on. After 4 hours on the couch, I thought I needed to accomplish something today, so I taught Stokley how to shake. Ethan and Hailey have been wanting him to do that for a while, so this was a great time to teach him. He had it down pretty well today.
I also worked on some stuff for Kids' Kamp (anybody wanna help?) and revised my resume and cover letter to send to MSU. Since I'm going to be teaching on their campus next fall, I thought I'd send my resume and let them know I'm interested in classes if they have any openings. Ya never know what might happen!

Yesterday, Tricia and I went to Birch Run outlet mall. We had a great time shopping together and got some great deals! I finally found a pair of black leather boots for $30 at the BASS outlet. I was so excited! I had been wanting some for a while. I also got a pair of GAP jeans for $15. You gotta love great deals!

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

Holy Cow that sounds like a lot of fun! It was a perfect day to bum around the house in your PJ's! Wish I would have thought of that!

Thanks for all the fun on Saturday! We should definitely do that again!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Yes we should. I had a lot of fun too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger