Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Stokley's Grounded

Well, Stokley got into his first major trouble today. While I was gone for 3.5 hours at a meeting, he chewed up Joel's glasses. All that was left was part of the front of the frames and a few small pieces of the lenses. I hope it doesn't hurt his stomach too much. He seems to be acting fine. Although, I might try giving him some salt to make him throw up. (Great thing to think about!)

But besides that, things are going ok. This is my last week of school! I'm ready for this semester to be over. Tomorrow Joel and I are taking my car in to get checked out. I think it might have some transmission problems, which won't be fun if that's the case.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Molly D said...

Oh my...bad puppy! Sometimes these dear furry kids that we love so much get it in their heads to do the most horrible things!! Once more I guess we can chalk it up to preparation for real kids who will do the same thing! :)

Sorry about the glasses...that stinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger