Wendy D. Smith

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not as nerdy as I thought....

I took the nerd quiz at www.nerdtest.com . I only scored as 56% nerd. But I thought the test was a bit skewed toward science and math nerds --- not necessarily nerds in other fields. But oh well.

I just cleaned my house today for the first time in two weeks. It was so nasty. I feel better when it's clean.

I can't believe we're heading into the last week of summer. Summer just doesn't feel like summer to me if I haven't gotten to go swimming or hang out on a lake. My childhood summers were filled with long days on our boat, tubing and skiing. Man I miss those days. We need to buy a boat! --- I've already got the skis.

Oh, my cousin's wife just a baby girl. Her name is Madison. I can't wait to get down and see her! As far as I know, her middle name is still up for suggestions.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wendy...great news about Madison! I know what you mean about summer and being on the water...I used to spend a lot of time swimming too...now I'm too embarrassed by my fat to wear a bathing suit. ;)
I hope you have a wonderful trip to Mexico! Love...Mama

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy...my Madison is Madison Noelle....those go great together...also if you want to swim come on over...we are in the pool daily at our house!! Have a wonderful trip!! The Ostrander's

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I'll pass on the Noelle to my cousin. That is really cute! Sorry I missed the swimming party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger