Wendy D. Smith

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Where has the Summer gone?

I can't believe that we are have way through July! Joel and I spent the 4th hanging out with Molly, Myron and Betsy in Grand Rapids. We went to Reeds Lake to watch the fireworks. It was nice to have some time to hang out with Betsy.

Last weekend we went to visit Joel's parents in Indiana for his grandpa's 80th birthday. It was a nice time to catch up with some of his family. Plus we got to try out our new tent before Mexico.

This week is filled with wedding stuff. Joel is singing in a friend's wedding so we have a bonfire/cookout tonight, rehersal tomorrow and wedding on Saturday.

Thinking about all of this makes me long for when I was a kid and the summer seemed to last forever!

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wendy...it was really fun having you and Joel home for a little while! I hope you have a fun weekend. Love...Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger