Wendy D. Smith

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Slacking

I'm supposed to be leaving for Church in about 5 minutes. But instead I'm sitting here at my computer with wet hair and no makeup posting on blogger.

I miss mornings when I can just relax and take my time getting ready for the day. So I'm going to do that today. No one says that I really have to be at church at 10. Plus I'm supposed to be on vacation from work. Ok, I think I've convinced myself that it's ok if I show up a few minutes late.

It's been a while since I've posted so here is an update on my life:

*spending lots of time working on Kids Kamp stuff (we still need lots of workers!)
*traveled to Ohio last weekend for a friends wedding. We had a blast with some old college friends. It felt like being home hanging out with them. That's the best kind of friends to have.
*traveled to Indiana for Oliva's first birthday. (I'll post pictures later.) I really had a chance to bond with Miss Olivia. She even cried when I left (she's only ever cried when her Mom has left.) It broke my heart to leave her.
* Hung out a bit with my Gramma who lost her husband about one month ago. What an emotional roller coaster.
* Spent my 3rd Anniversary with Tricia sorting all the items that had been dropped of for the Mexico missions trip while our husbands lost at poker.

Ok, I really must go now. My guilt of being late is taking over!

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

Oh my...I hope that you celebrated your anniversary for real some other way! :P

Sorry that I didn't send a card...I'm really terrible about those things these days! We'll be sure to celebrate this weekend! :)

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Joel and I plan on celebrating our anniversary when we are in New York. Plus, I'm not a big anniversary person. If Joel tells me happy anniversary, that's good enough for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger