Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I need a Melissa for my basement

Joel and I spent last week in Tijuana with a group of 40 others from Riverview. What an amazing week. I still need some more time to process all of my thoughts from the trip before I can write them all down.

The small group we were broken up into for the trip was amazing. We rode together each day (an hour each way) to our work site. I really feel in love with our group: Joel, me, Jeff (works with Joel at JNL), Laurel (goes to Grand Valley), Stephanie (college student at Olivet), Kirsten (daycare worker in her 20s), Keith (he's going to put up our fence for us) and Tyler (he's joining the marines after he graduates high school). I miss them a lot. Maybe some of them could come live in my basement --- we have plenty of room!

Once JR gets all the pictures together, I'll post some of them.

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I should buy a 15 passenger van and drive everyone to work each day. :o)
I am having withdrawal symptoms this week. I really miss the van discussions and working together.
-Jeff

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I'd love a ride to work everyday! Get on that would ya!

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm honored I was part of your title :) Don't worry. You'll have all of my belongings in your basement for 8 1/2 months... You can pretend I live there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger