Wendy D. Smith

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Just for Karen ---

3 things that scare me:
Demons
Movies with witches
Not know details of events (yes, I am very anal)

3 people who make me laugh:
Joel
Hailey
Tony

3 things I love:
My family
Stokley
Potatoes

3 things I hate:
Slit pea soup
Not being in control
Someone calling me a bad name

3 things I do not understand:
Why men feel the need to compete most of the time
Why I can’t take my dog wherever I go
Why weeds have to grow in my flower/mulch beds

3 things on my desk:
Post-it notes
Pens ---(in a holder mind you)
Speakers

3 things I am doing right now:
Sitting in a chair
Typing
Reading

3 things I want to do before I die:
Visit Europe again
Have children
Parasailing

3 things I can do:
Wash Dishes
Teach mathematics
Organize --- Clean sweep here I come!


3 ways to describe my personality:
Diligent
Anal
Childlike

3 things I can't do:
Live without a schedule
Sing on tune
Play any musical instruments

3 things I think you should listen to:
Your parents -- they know a few things!
Wise people in your circle of friends
The person who knows you the best

3 things you should never listen to:
Someone putting you down
Someone telling you that you can’t accomplish something
Elevator music

3 absolute favorite foods:
Baked potatoes
Mashed potatoes
Fried potatoes

3 beverages I drink regularly:
Milk
Water
Mountain Dew

3 shows I watched as a kid:
The Rifleman
John Wayne Movies
Disney Movies

3 things I really want to do:
Eat --I’m really hungry
Own another puppy --- Stokley needs a buddy
Pay off my mortgage

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Manda said...

I had to laugh at the not listen to elevator music part. We only listened to it for an hour at Angie's Reception!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger