Wendy D. Smith

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I hate waiting

Usually on Thursday mornings I go into Riverview and do some work for RivKids. Not today. I've been sitting at home waiting for Lowe's to deliver my fence since 9am --- it's now 3:12 and no fence. So I called them. Opps --- they don't have enough panels of fencing and the salesman was supposed to call us. Needless to say, I was pretty mad --- ticked off in fact! Especially since we ordered the lumber last Monday so that they would have over a week just in case they needed to order anything. Arrgh....

I just got a phone call from the manager of Lowe's. They are picking up extra panels from other local stores and are going to deliver it today. She was very nice to talk to --- (she also called and scolded the salesman!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger