Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm not screaming any more

I'm not screaming anymore because I have a wonderful husband who has willing slept downstairs on the couch so that I could have the whole bed to myself! How great is he!?!

We've been trying to enjoy hanging out with each other as much as we can before Jake comes. This past week, we celebrated Joel's birthday with dinner at PF Changs and watching The Bourne Ultimatum (which was very good -- I highly recommend it if you like action films). On Thursday we went to Grand Rapids to see Over the Rhine play at Fredrick Meijer Gardens. And this weekend we've managed to watch Stranger than Fiction, V for Vendetta, and Music & Lyrics. On Saturday we made a spontaneous trip to the dog beach. Stokley and Dungy had such a blast playing in the water and with all the other dogs. Joel and I both managed to get sunburns from running after the dogs up and down the beach as they went to great everyone they saw. My summer is now complete (although I don't want it to be over yet) since I've made it to the beach at least once!

Now... to go clean up all the sand we brought home with us!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger