Wendy D. Smith

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Almost a really bad morning

I got up this morning at 6 am so that Joel and I could both get ready before having to go take my car in to get the transmission looked at. We arrived at the garage at 8 am and found no one around. We waited and tried calling until about 8:20 with no prevail. Finally we said screw it, and decided to leave. I was so frustrated because I hate dealing with car issues. So when I make an appointment, I want it to stick so that I don't have to deal with the issue longer. Needless to say, I was not in a good mood.
On the way back to the house, Joel called me and told me the guy from the garage had called him back, apologizing for missing us. Apparently someone else had dropped their car off earlier than expected and needed a ride home. So Joel and I drove back to the garage and my car is being fixed. Joel was very excited to see my mood rise and I was relieved to have a crisis averted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger