Wendy D. Smith

Monday, May 09, 2005

Daddy's Little girl

This weekend I went home to spend some time with my mom for mother's day. I arrived in Hobart about 12:30 pm on Friday and I hung out with my mom all day. We took Stokley on a long walk and later went to a mother-daughter banquet at my Gramma's church.

On Saturday, my mom had to work, so my timing didn't work out so great. But it did give me some time to spend with my dad. Stokley and I hung out with him while he washed his vehicle, then he proceeded to wash my car. He'd never done that before. Usually, I get the "it your responsiblity to keep that car clean," or lately "that should be Joel's job to wash your car." But this time he offered. I thought it was really sweet.

Then he made me breakfast, corn beef and hash, eggs and toast. Even my mom was suprised by my royal treatment.

(Yes, the car washing and the lawn mowing occured before breakfast. ((the car wash washed by 8:30 am)))

It's nice to know that I'm still Daddy's little girl! (... at least for a few more weeks until the granddaughter gets here, then I might be boosted)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger