Wendy D. Smith

Thursday, June 30, 2005

This week started off great. I felt like I was getting plenty of rest, had lots of energy and was accomplishing a lot. Sunday night, I thoroughly cleaned my house and got caught up on everything. Monday, work went well and we had fun at small group. Tuesday morning, I woke up feeling fine. Then about 11:00 at church, my throat began to kill me. So I came home and went to sleep for two hours before heading off to work. At work, I lasted 3.5 out of my 5 hour shift before I left to come home sick and I haven't been back to work yet.
I went to the doctor yesterday. He made me kinda mad because he was more concerned with my ingrown toe (which I had already seen him for) than with my throat. But he gave me some antibiotics anyway. My throat is feeling better, but the nausea hasn't left yet. (Joel had the pleasure of waking up at 3am to me throwing up.)
Please pray that I feel better tomorrow because I'm supposed to fly out tomorrow night to North Carolina to see Tony, Jennifer and Olivia.

3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe you are so sick! PLEASE call me and let me know if you need anything. I will be praying that you get better so you can still fly out tomorrow!!

Love ya

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

Oh no!!! Do you have strep throat or something? We'll be praying for a 110% recovery today...ugh! My poor sissy! :(

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

It's not strep- they did a strep test at the doctors. I think its just tonsilitis, which is what I had all the time growing up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger