Wendy D. Smith

Friday, July 15, 2005

Almost a week

Wow! It's been almost a week since I've last updated. I'm starting to feel like a blog slacker. I feel like things are finally getting back to normal. After Kids Kamp and all of Joel and I's sicknesses, I feel like I'm finally feeling well and have time and energy to do fun things. Let the summer begin! (hm... Joel and I only have one free weekend until September....)

On Monday, I celebrated my 24th birthday! I'm nearly a 1/4th of a century old! Joel and I celebrated by going out to eat on Sunday to Texas Road House. On Monday, JR and Trisha made me a wonderful birthday meal full of all my favorite foods --- mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, watermelon (just to mention a few), and a really awesome cake! It was a great birthday!
Oh, thanks to all of those who sent me birthday presents! I was so excited because I received enough birthday cash to buy a small deep freezer (which is what I really wanted for my birthday). THANKS EVERYBODY!

Well, I've got to run because Stokley has a playdate today with the neighbor, Leah, and her Great Pyrennes, Doc, and a Terrier, Toby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger