Wendy D. Smith

Thursday, July 07, 2005

So much to tell..

Wow! Life has been crazy lately! Thank you to all of those who prayed for me last week. I felt good enough on Friday to go to work and then head to North Carolina.

Meeting Olivia Grace was so wonderful! She is incredibly adorable! My mom and I had a lot of fun spoiling her this weekend. I also had a blast hanging out with Jennifer and Tony and their friends. On Saturday night we played UNO Attack with some of them, Sunday we had a cookout, volleyball and swimming get together and Monday we had homemade ice cream and played Texas Hold'em. But it really made me miss getting to hang out with my whole family. Next time Joel will have to come with me though!

Here are some cute pictures of my wonderful niece!


Mom and Olivia



Grandma and Olivia



Me and Olivia

3 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

Very Cute!!

Looks like you got some sun while you were down there! Can't wait to spend some time with you guys this weekend!!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Olivia is such a sweetheart! You looked really natural with her too! ;) I'm glad you were well enough to go and had such a great time! Love you! Karen

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Molly D said...

What a little rosebud!!! I can't wait to get me one of those! :)

And you are lookin' smokin' hot in that picture, as Joel said! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger