Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Smile, your puppy loves you!

I'd forgotten how busy the beginning of a semester can be. All the students are trying to get into the right classes and showing up to the wrong ones, systems aren't working properly, and being a new hire doesn't help the situation. So forgive me if I don't blog too often in the next week or so. I've got too many students to email and call.... too many papers to grade.... and fancy copy machines to figure out. Yesterday I spent 1.5 hours trying to figure out which printer the computer in my office printed to. I think I ran up and down the stairs between the 2nd and 3rd floors about 10 times! Who hooks a computer up to a printer that isn't on the same floor!?! These are the things I deal with! (but the students are totally worth it!) (oh, I'm pretty happy with life again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger