Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's been too long

Wow, I've been a slacker and haven't posted in a really long time, well not as long as JR or anything! This past week I was busy getting ready for Joel's birthday poker party on Friday night which was so much fun! Plenty of guys and their wives showed up and I had my first ever margarita. But I'm not sure I'm a big fan of them... alcohol is just not my thing. Nonetheless, I had a great time and I think everyone else did too.

I love having people over. Growing up I can't remember very many night when it was just our family eating. My dad or my brother or I always had friends over. My dad had a single friend who ate dinner with us about 4 times a week. I miss that. I miss having people drop over randomly but I want my house to be welcoming like that for my friends and for Joel's friends and eventually for our children's friends. So feel free to stop over --- I'm not working nights this semester, so I'll actually be home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger