Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Godsend day!

Well, I am now the proud ocuppier (is that a word?) of an office on Michigan State Campus! I got the job teaching Trig! I'm super excited about the whole deal. But wow -- do I have a lot to do before the 29th when the class begins!

Thanks for all of those who prayed that I'd get this job. With this class and the other two LCC classes that I'm teaching on Michigan State Campus, I'll have the opportunity to meet about 200 MSU students! Pretty cool!

7 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

We are SOO excited for you!!! We'll have to go out and celebrate! Congrats- I knwo you'll do great!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Noel Heikkinen said...

Congrats, Prof.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Joel said...

Wow, you get an office? I didn't know that. That rocks! I'm SOOOO proud of you honey!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wow...we're so proud of you Wendy! Congratulations!

We love you!

John and Karen

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Molly D said...

Once again confirming that I want to be just like you when I grow up...you're cool! :) Congratulations!!! We are SUPER happy for you!

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Wendy...It seemd like forever since I have seen you...

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.
intelligencia big time.
congrats, wendy.
This is so cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger