Wendy D. Smith

Friday, August 12, 2005

The opportunity I've been hoping for..

Today I was awoken from a nap (which I've been taking a lot of lately) by a phone call from a colleague from LCC. He has some connections to MSU and found that they are still in need of someone to teach a Trig class. The times fit perfectly into my schedule, so I send off my resume to MSU and hope to hear something soon!
It would be awesome to teach there this semester and hopefully teach 1 or 2 classes there besides my LCC classes. I hope this will be the opportunity I've been hoping for!

4 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

Oooo...cool! I hope it works out! :)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Awesome! Good luck!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Great news! I hope you hear from them soon!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

That is so cool. I'll be praying it will work out!! Hope you had fun shopping with your mom today!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger