Wendy D. Smith

Saturday, February 18, 2006

What a crazy week!

I'm so glad this week is over. It was a great week, but very busy.
Here are the highlights:

I found out that Olivia is crawling and can walk around her leap pad table all my herself. Here's a picture of her and Luke kissing!



Joel and I got our tax returns back! Woohoo, here comes new AC and furnace.

Together put on its Second Annual Valentine's Dance. It was a huge sucess. Twice as many people came as last year and the crowd was really into mingling and dancing. Joel and I had a great time together.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wendy...it's so nice to have you back blogging! I've missed your blogs. You and Joel look so cute at your Sweetheart Dance. And Olivia is getting so big! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Lots of love...Karen

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

That is such a cute picture of Olivia - so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger