Wendy D. Smith

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Random thoughts I've had today

Is it selfish of me to want to accomplish certain tasks before I have kids, making them have older parents; instead of young ones, who can keep up and have fun with them? Should I wait for my accomplishments until my children are grown and begin my family earlier?

Why do I feel so pressured to accomplish house or work related tasks each day but hardly feel pressure to pray or spend time in the Word?

I think I'll put on my pj's at 3pm instead of waiting until 8pm. Why don't I just wear my pj's anytime that I'm home. They're so comfy.

I love the sunshine. It makes everything better.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU SAID RANDOM THOUGHTS AND YOU WERE RIGHT. I WAS CONFUSED,BUT THEN THIS IS MOM. LOVE YA

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

Boy, did I ever have that first random thought a lot before we decided to have kids. I DO NOT think it is selfish to wait to have kids. Enjoy yourself and your husband, travel, do some of things you have always dreamed about--then, when you're ready, you'll be a fulfilled, interesting, soul-rich mother! I am SO glad we waited as long as we did. Besides...you're still really young...you have plenty of time!

Just wanted you to know that I know how you feel about this! We need to get together soon and chat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger