Wendy D. Smith

Friday, February 03, 2006

Don't read this if you get sick easily!

Yesterday I managed to do two things that I'd never done before. However, they both had to do with vomiting. Yes... my day held that much fun.

I woke up on Wednesday feeling a sore throat coming on, but I tried to take it as easy as I could. On Thursday I wasn't feel great at all, but I thought I could make it through my classes. I taught one. Then on my break, I ended up puking in a public bathroom ---- one of the most disgusting things I've ever done! Thankfully, someone could come on the spur of the moment and covered my second class.

So I drove home... but I had to pull over to.... well you know. Finally I got home and laid in bed for a while. Joel came home from work to take me to the doctor so I didn't have to repeat my ride home from work again.

After three pills of my Z pack, I'm feeling much better. But I still decided just to teach my MSU class today and I found a sub to take my LCC hours.

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wendy...I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick! We'll pray that you feel great really soon! We're hoping to see you next weekend when we head up to Molly and Myron's! Lot of love...

Karen

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I'm feeling much better now! It's amazing what medicine can do!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

Agh! I'm sorry...that's horrible! Was it strep throat? I'm so glad the medicine is taking care of it quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger