Wendy D. Smith

Friday, January 13, 2006

I was having such a great week....

Classes started this week.
Things were going well.
I've been relaxed all week.

Then I told my boss about my two classes who have a total of 10 students.
He's not so happy about that.
The classes might get canceled.
I don't know how much of a job I have left with that.
He promised me he'd find something for me to do.

Joel and I woke up this morning and noticed the house was a bit cold.
Turned the heat up and went to work.
I came home and was grading quizzes (my students did very well).
Noticed that my finger tips were turning blue.
Hmm.... less than 65 degrees in the house.
Turned the heat up to 80.
Hear furnace running downstairs.
Don't feel hot air from any vents.
Need to call furnace guy.
Not so much fun!!

But...
Tricia lost her grandfather this week.
Much worse than my situation.
Money can fix mine.
Nothing can fix hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger