Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Quiet Tuesday Night

Joel had a leadership Bible study tonight and worship team practice. So I've been hanging out at home all evening by myself. It's kinda nice to have the house to myself for a few hours every once in a while. I've gotten a lot accomplished tonight, but I won't bore you with those details.

Here's some updates:

The furnace:
Right before we were supposed to leave this weekend for Indiana, our furnace quit blowing heat again. This time it was the igniter. We're just trying to buy our time with it until we place it and add central air after our tax check and bonus come in.

My Work:
LCC decided to allow its students into my two classes for MSU that only had a combination of 10 students. Now I'm up to 10 in one class and 15 in the other.

Indiana:
Joel and I had a good weekend with his family. We went and saw End of the Spear with his mom and dad. It was a pretty good movie --- major tear jerker. We also got to spend some time with his grandparent whom we haven't seen in quite awhile.

Olivia:
Olivia had her first tooth pop through on Wednesday. She's eating two full jars of baby food three times a day. But like her mommy, you can't tell that she eats that much! She's also started to try to crawl. She goes to a mommy & baby aerobics class with Jennifer and saw other babies crawling and decided that she should be able to do it to -- especially when they crawl over and take her toys!

I think that's all the "exciting" stuff in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger